- Charts by Students are for illustrative purposes only and to be used as a small aid during Adhyayan or in explaining to someone else.
- Always use Original works by Shri A Nagraj as the reference for your study/adhyayan
- While charts are good tools for efficient communication, they have inherent limitations – we may end up assuming the diagram itself to be reality – while, it is merely a pointer to reality.
* Charts by Surendra Pathak, 2011 (email@example.com)
- Download all these 66 low-resolution images in a single zip file (3MB only)
- For high resolution images, click here (google drive, requires gmail-id).